Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's almost time!

Are you in the holiday spirit yet?
As for me, sadly it's still no. But as Rob will be back from his month long det in NV tomorrow, we will be decorating the tree. I'm sure it will start to feel like christmas soon! Just as an update...still no news on orders. Robs now telling me it may be Feb/Mar before we hear anything. I'm hoping this untrue, but I guess you have to roll with the punches! We will be heading up north at the end of the month to visit family and friends. If by luck we do find out earlier than expected, it may turn into house hunting leave! Fingers crossed! Been very busy around here for us, and will continue to be that way for awhile. We plan to put the house up on the market at the end of January. Since Rob will be gone again, this will be my burden for awhile. But hopefully we can sell it soon enough. In the meantime, lots of painting, and updates being done! Other than that same old news here. We are going to Robs command Christmas party on Wednesday. It should be fun. I'll post pictures once we have them! As for now, I'm signing off. Will keep everyone up to date on what's new in Wawro World!

No comments:

Post a Comment